Re: NCO Positions

I'm interested in team leading, as I have both experience and time. Currently just a simple recruit however :)
"You can have my gun when you pry it from my paranoid, mentally disturbed, physically-abusive, cold, dead hand."

I would be interested but only later down the line. I’d rather set myself up within 10MD first and make myself comfortable with the unit.

i am also interesting in team leading. i hope to bring more value to the group next to zuesing.

Who are we to question the chicken that is crossing the road.

I am interested in leading teams. I've been with 10MD for a while now and playing arma even longer. I already show up to Sunday ops, (unless something comes up). Willing to lead the way, teach the green as grass greenhorns, and put effective fire on target. Guy has been wanting me to become and NCO for a while now. Guy, Elm, Bradshaw, and a few others that ive known for some time now can give you some insight on some stuff out about me that I probably won't realize myself. Its been a pleasure playing with the 10MD unit, and I wish to extend my activities within the unit.