Recruitment Application - Maxvu202

Nickname/Username: Maxvu202
Country/Time Zone: The Netherlands - GMT+1
Link to your Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/maxvu202/

Introduction/Tell us about yourself: My name is Max, 20 years old and living in The Netherlands. I enjoy gaming, exercising and hanging out with friends. I have been gaming since I was 12, starting off with Minecraft, Garry's Mod and now playing the big games: Squad, Post Scriptum, Hell Let Loose, Ready or Not, Arma 3 all these type of games where realism is mostly centered. I am currently working 60+ Hours a week but am still looking to do something in the late hours, I think joining this clan will help me with that and will let me continue my past experience within milsim units.
Relevant [MILSIM] Experience: I have been in many Milsim units, most of them have closed but 1 is still operational, that one is 11th AMB. Its the biggest Dutch milsim group reaching over 60 players per mission. I have played within that group for over 4 months but I realised that gaming and talking Dutch isnt really my thing, I preffer to communicate with English then talk Dutch and English mixed all the time.

How did you hear about us: I have looked for groups on internet
I have read and agreed to the 10-MD Rules and Regulations/b]: Y/N

Re: Recruitment Application - Maxvu202

Interview completed, accepted as a recruit.

Just as a reminder the recruit period lasts for a month from date of application, BCT must be taken within this time frame. Keep Checking the #bct-ait attendance on discord for the next BCT. As well as review the #Friday_attendance and #Sunday_attendance for operation information.

Signed,

SSG Salty
''I love me a good holocaut; 05/10/2019''