1. General Information Section

1. Username: Recon
  2. Age: 18
  3. Country: Egypt
  4. Link to your Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/reconbeast/
  5. I have read and agreed to the 10-MD Rules & Regulations (Y/N):
Yes

2. Extra Information Section

1. Tell us something about yourself: Im an Egyptian who loves Milsim GamePlay, I've Joined a few Milsim Units and did Enjoy the Experience Very much and I saw this Milsim Unit and Decided to Contribute to it's Growth into a Larger Unit and Try to Climb up the Ranks.
  2. In what way would you be able (or willing) to help the unit?: I would love to share my Experience and Learn from other's Experience aswell, and I would love to Join the S3 Team specifically The Zues Team to help contribute to the Unit.

3. Arma 3 History Section

1. Do you have any MILSIM experience - If so, which units?: Yes, Some like the 15th MEU and the a small unit Between me and my Friends to try and learn Milsim Gameplay and implement it between us.
  2. Which combat roles did you occupy?: Rifleman, Machine Gunner and 2IC once also Ive done my CPL Courses on the 15th

4. Optional Information Section

1. How did you hear about the 10-MD?: I've been searching for a unit suitable for my timezone and saw this unit and looked up its Missions and was like yeah that unit would be nice.
  2. Do you have any real life military experience - If so, what kind?: Other Than Reading alot about Military Doctrines and Discussions with Real Life Military Friends none, Although I know that doesnt count but Im soon to be Conscripted into the Army.
  3. Do you have any other skills that may be useful - If so, which?: I know How to use a Rifle, AR and Ive done alot of Zuesing but still alot to learn on the Zuesing part.