Lazarus

Code: Select all

1. General Information Section

1. Username: Lazarus
  2. Age: 24
  3. Country of Origin: Poland
  4. Link to your Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198124295322/
  5. I have read and agreed to the 10-MD Rules & Regulations (Y/N): Y

2. Extra Information Section

1. Tell us something about yourself: A guy from EU's black sheep, Poland. I'm keeping myself busy with hobbies and art (besides work). Love the technical side of stuff.
  2. In what way would you be able (or willing) to help the unit?: I bring in the cruel eastern accent. I have some arma and milsim skills aswell

3. Arma 3 History Section

1. Do you have any MILSIM experience - If so, which units?: 2 years in the Paramarine Task Force
  2. Which combat roles did you occupy?: rifleman, teamleader, squadleader. Was about to become staff sgt but resigned, I like small team tactics more

4. Optional Information Section

1. How did you hear about the 10-MD?: googled for cool units
  2. Do you have any real life military experience - If so, what kind?: none
  3. Do you have any other skills that may be useful - If so, which?: I did some videos for my last unit

Re: Lazarus

Interview completed. Accepted as a recruit.

Just as a reminder the recruit period lasts for a month from date of application, BCT must be taken within this time frame. Keep Checking the #Misc_Attendance on discord for the next BCT. As well as review the #Friday_attendance and #Sunday_attendance for operation information.

Who are we to question the chicken that is crossing the road.