As most of you have probably heard for a while now, we're aiming to set up a fixed roster. This means that every future Team/Squad leader has a number of guys under their command, during operations, but also for training.
We are aware that some of you guys have an interest in becoming an NCO, and by that extend are in charge of maintaining a high-level standard for their team.
Therefore, with this thread, we would like to find out who is able, and willing, to function as a combat lead. Please leave your answer as a comment on this post.
Requirements & Expectations:
- Consistently be able to join operations, with a focus on Sundays (Main Ops)
- Perform a Fire team training exercise (FTX) at least once a month. Squad Exercises also count to the minimum.
- Willingness to participate in forum discussions in regards to discussing future plans of the unit.
- The ability to attend an NCO Meeting once a month to recap on the progress and goals for the next month.
- Being aware of having a exemplary role within the unit and a professional stance towards the unit is required.
- Function as a point of contact for your team regarding unit related matters.
Disclaimer: Replying to this thread and showing your interest in becoming an NCO in the future, does not guarantee you this position. We're simply gathering information regarding the interest of our members on which we can build upon in the near future.