Read this information carefully to avoid surprises. If in doubt, direct your questions to our S1 Section or our XO.
- You will need a legal copy installed of the basic-game: ARMA 3 (APEX DLC is highly advised).
- You will need Teamspeak-3.
- You must have a proper working microphone. It is essential to our game play. You cannot participate without it.
- You must be of minimum age 18. (Only required for application)
- You participate in at least 2 operations a month, unless a LoA is granted.
- You are willing to spend time and effort into making this unit last
- You agree to these rules & regulations.
- You agree to taking the BCT and AIT courses before you become a PFC
- New applicants should not be part of other units. (Friend-groups are allowed naturally)
- New Recruits are expected to attend training in our dedicated Basic Combat Training. All RCT's are expected to pass their BCT within 1 month of applying. Keep in
touch with the S1& NCO on your progress and of other understandable obligations.
- Only members can participate in our special training. We ask you to sign in on each weekly activity, to be able to keep optimum planning & programming.
- We make our own missions, addons/mods, unit-tactics information. All effort is done on a voluntary & nonprofit basis, in personal available time. All members are
welcome to learn & teach, and to build on new material to improve our fun in team- & game-play.
- Use the information on the forums to keep to date to our specific game play and team-tactics. You are encouraged to give feedback, suggestions and reference
material to improve on this information and our capability’s.
- Involve S1 or NCO members when in trouble of any kind regarding our unit& members, our forums visitors or supporters of the unit. Report abuse.
- We play as a team. enjoy & enforce our game-style. Respect & work with your fellow team-members and the chain of command whilst in the game and on the forums.
- Behave mature & tolerant. All are expected to behave as a good example for our company towards members and public guests.
- The forum is our primary spot to keep you informed on our unit. Sign in to check it regularly and post & reply.
- You are invited to use the forums to meet & greet your fellow members, share information & idea’s about the game, gather in constructive discussions. Be careful with personal information as always on the Internet.
- Use the correct section for your information. Sections have restriction rights based on Section Rosters. Fe. use LOA (leave of absence) section to inform us of longer periods of absence.
- Initiatives, discussions and foolishness is encouraged.
- No hostility’s will be tolerated. Do not engage in illegal activity’s. Don’t spam. etc.
- Posts will be moderated to needed extend and without warning, at the administrators insight.
- Abuse can result in discharge and/or ban from the unit/ in-game/ forums.
If you don’t agree or meet on any of our rules & regulations, please do not send in your recruit application. With your recruit application, you agree that you will abide & comply to these rules & regulations.