Dutch (Unit Application)

Nickname/Username:[Dutch]
Country/Time Zone:[USA CST 09:00]
Link to your Steam profile:[https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043864149/]

Introduction/Tell us about yourself:[Adaptation is the way to go for me, Living day by day is the only way to live here so making the most of it is extremely important. I pride myself on my ability to adapt to the mood of a conversation or the current situation. With that being said, In my online friend groups I am labeled as the King of idiots as far as humor goes, bear in mind I'm aware there's a time and place for it so please do not be concerned about that.]

Relevant [MILSIM] Experience: I have no real military experience apart from Airsoft for 3 years and First responder jobs including EMT and Fire department

How did you hear about us:[I was searching online for units to join that seemed active, friendly, maybe a little laid back but not too much. I've wanted to experience Arma 3 multiplayer for a long time and so far throughout the registration ang applying, this has to be the best unit I've found so far]

I have read and agreed to the 10-MD Rules and Regulations/b]: I have read and I do agree to the 10-MD Rules and Regulations.