F. Rodriguez Application

Nickname/Username:
F. Rodriguez

Country/Time Zone:
Germany/CEST+2

Link to your Steam profile:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/tallishgamer01/

Introduction/Tell us about yourself:
From Puerto Rico, moved to Europe 4-5 years ago. I work as a software engineer in web applications, been an avid gamer all my life mostly playing MMOs and RPGs games and as a result I always find it more enjoyable to play video games with other people.

Relevant [MILSIM] Experience:
When I lived in the US I was part of the 15th MEU realism unit for about 400-500 of my 900 hours played on Arma3, during that time I was part of different types of trainings from radio discipline to formation movement to simply walking for 10 km just to get a bomb dropped on us as soon as we get to the AO. In that unit I started as a "Gator" (amphibious assault unit) driver and ended up as a fire-team lead on Alpha 1-1 squad (tip of the spear). I stopped playing with them because of the time difference when I moved to Europe.

How did you hear about us:
Google

I have read and agreed to the 10-MD Rules and Regulations/b]: Y/N
Y

Re: F. Rodriguez Application

Interview completed, accepted as a recruit.

Just as a reminder the recruit period lasts for a month from date of application, BCT must be taken within this time frame. Keep Checking the #bct-ait attendance on discord for the next BCT. As well as review the #Friday_attendance and #Sunday_attendance for operation information.

Signed,
SSG Salty
''I love me a good holocaut; 05/10/2019''