Oscar Gonzo - Application

Nickname/Username: Oscar Gonzo
Country/Time Zone: Germany / UTC+2
Link to your Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/OscarGonzo

Introduction/Tell us about yourself: My name is Oscar Gonzo (m, 30) from germany. I am active in milsim since Arma 2 and I want to join an english speaking community for the first time after some recently bad experiences at german communities.

Relevant [MILSIM] Experience: As described I started with milsim in the Arma 2 times. I were active as clan leader in the last years. I have also participated in larger TvT operations and received training in battle planning and execution as part of working with the host, who is an advanced combat paratrooper instructor in real life. For me, Milsim is trying to implement real tactics in the environment of Arma 3 in the best possible way in order to successfully complete the operation. I hope that I can find like-minded people here.

How did you hear about us: I made some research on google. I found your website there. Via the website I joined your Discord.

I have read and agreed to the 10-MD Rules and Regulations: Yes

Re: Oscar Gonzo - Application

Interview completed, accepted as a recruit.

Just as a reminder the recruit period lasts for a month from date of application, BCT must be taken within this time frame. Keep Checking the #bct-ait attendance on discord for the next BCT. As well as review the #Friday_attendance and #Sunday_attendance for operation information.

Signed,

SSG Salty
''I love me a good holocaut; 05/10/2019''